Back to Paris and back to blogging!
Reflecting over the past year, I must admit: 2012 wasn’t the best year for my blog. I only made it to March and then I stopped trying. BUT 2013 is a new year and hopefully I will actually keep it up this time.
In my defense I was bogged down with quite a lot last year…
Here’s what you missed:
- March: Vacation in Fez, Morocco with my friend Ding
- April: 3 week trip to China (Shanghai, Hangzhou, Beijing) with my Master’s program
- May: Boyfriend’s big 30 surprise birthday party
- June: 4-Day Vacation in London with Boyfriend (Edouard)
- July: Worked non-stop on 150 page memoire (thesis) / Moved to Paris (from Sevres)
- August: Tour of Italy (Venice, Florence, Pisa, Rome, Naples) & Vaca in Fos, France with my sister and Boyfriend
- September: Finished memoire/ passed Thesis presentation/ got my life back!!! / Spa weekend in the middle of France with Ding
- October: Weekend in Belgium with Boyfriend / Graduation ceremony
- November: Finished up my contract at Orange/ Started applying my ass off for jobs
- December: Another trip to London (this time with my friend Ieva)/ Weekend in St-Malo & Trip to Mont-Saint-Michel/ Many Interviews/ Returned to USA
As you can see, that was a pretty crazy/ emotional year. In 12 months I set foot in 7 different countries!
I am really excited to see what 2013 will bring and am looking forward to creating new memories with the people I love.
So far this New Year has already brought 2 new things:
- A new job in Paris (so, once again, I will be “just some girl in France”)
- A new bunny! Russell now has a friend named Oscar! (okay, maybe their more like “frenemies” but I’m hopeful for the future)
Keep your fingers crossed that 2013 also brings me the motivation to keep a blog and not quit!